This Wheels Manufacturing Spacer kit for PF30 Outboard bottom brackets includes 42mm ID spacers that fit between the PF30-OUT cup and the frame's bottom bracket shell. Use spacers for adjusting chainline. - 42mm ID - Black anodized aluminum Includes - (1) x 2.5mm - (2) x 1.0mm
- Crank Arm Length: 175mm - Interface: ISIS - Position: Left
$16.95 - $26.99
• Square taper interface • Only includes left crank
$16.95 - $21.99
• Square taper interface • Only includes left crank • 175mm length
- Horizontal square interface - Only includes left crank
$24.95 - $28.00
• OctaLink interface • Only includes left crank • 175mm length
$13.99 - $20.99
- Forged steel - 24 TPI
$45.00 - $52.00
SRAM's S600 3.0 Crankset features forged arms for increased strength and reliability paired with smooth shifting chainrings for the best combination of looks, performance and price.
SR Suntour's XCT is a replacement left crank arm for square or diamond taper-oriented cranks that features aluminum alloy construction.
$7.99 - $21.99
Secure your chainrings for your ride with Origin-8's Double/Triple Chainring Bolts. Made for double and triple chainrings, each set includes 5 male/female bolts to securely connect your chain rings to the crank. Available in black and silver, as well as aluminum or steel.
$39.99 - $44.99
Aluminum bash guard.
Page 1 of 1